Consulting on strategic planning, strategic marketing, organizational development, leadership and management, and other subjects.
Presentations, workshops, and keynote addresses
Consulting and resource packages
for small organizations
Printed versions of our leadership guides
- Consulting is at the core of what we do. We offer a full range of consulting services on all phases of planning, marketing, and leadership development—guidance, surveys, design, facilitation, and implementation. We have consulted on strategic planning for many organizations whose reach extends from local communities to 30 countries. As we stated on our Home page, we believe the keys to world-changing success are effective strategies, marketing, and leadership. Though we can consult on a broad range of topics, these three subjects are the core of our expertise. That’s why we’ve written eight guides and workbooks on them.
- Strategic planning. One of our primary services is helping organizations to design breakthrough strategic plans using our unique approach to strategic planning.
- Strategic marketing. Another critical service we provide is guiding organization’s efforts to better understand, engage, and serve those who determine their success —their target audiences. Most world-changing organizations should be able to make huge gains in this area by adopting modern approaches to strategic marketing and branding.
- Leadership and management. In addition to helping leaders and managers adopt more effective approaches to leading and managing world-changing organizations, we have extensive experience helping these organizations shift to team-based organizational structures, streamlining their key operations to serve their clients better and save money, and developing great places to work. The term that best captures these latter changes is organizational development.
Presentations, Custom Workshops, and Keynote Addresses
- Presentations. We make presentations at leadership meetings, retreats, and annual gatherings on world-changing strategy, marketing, and leadership. Our key presentation is Discovering What Supports, Produces, and Drives Your Success—And Why Knowing This Can Help You Change the World! It introduces our unique approach to helping organizations become more successful at delivering on, funding, and building support for their missions and organizations. We can tailor our presentations to address an organization’s specific needs and goals. Our presentations range from a 45-minute overview of our world-changing approach followed by a short Q&A to longer presentations that might kick off a two-day workshop at an annual retreat.
- Custom Workshops. We design workshops for our clients’ meetings, conferences, retreats, and annual gatherings. Topics might include: What’s holding us back from being more successful? What’s driving our success and how can we strengthen our key drivers of success? Do our strategies pre-date the digital age—are we employing the best strategies to carry out our mission and support our organization? Why is it so difficult to raise more money? Do we stand out from the herd or blend into the herd of other organizations in our field? Do we really understand what and who our organization is? How can we better serve our clients and generate more revenues?
- Keynote Addresses. We present highly entertaining keynote addresses on a range of topics. Contact us for more information.
- We offer a wide range of highly rated training courses on many subjects crucial to world-changing organizations. See our Training web page below this one for a listing of our training courses and to download our Training Catalog.
Consulting and Resource Packages for Small Organizations
- We offer resource packages on planning, marketing, and management to small organizations that can’t afford to hire a consultant. Our planning package, for example, includes consultation, planning guides and workbooks, internal and external surveys, and step-by-step planning process tailored to small organizations—all at a very reasonable price.
Printed Leadership Guides
- We print our guides and workbooks on 28-lb paper and 80-lb cover stock. We punch and spiral bind them using heavy industrial punch binders. You could help us defray our ‘opportunity costs” associated with the years we spent researching and developing the ideas and tools in these guides by buying our printed leadership guides. We charge $20 for each printed guide and workbook you order, which includes free shipping in the US and Canada.